View all positions
We currently have an opening for an engaged and ambitious individual to join our growing studio. You will need to be a self-starter with a focus on sales and growing meaningful relationships with Photographers, Directors, and Artists globally.
At Studio RM we are known for discovering and collaborating with new and established artists that we respect and admire from around the world; this role would be an integral position in upholding our ethos and expanding our network of artists we collaborate with.
We offer a friendly, inclusive environment and are looking for someone who is respectful, a supportive team player, and has a collaborative mindset.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working with our Director of Client Services to foster and build relationships with potential new photographer and director talent
- Nurturing and growing relationships with our existing client roster
- Having an understanding of artist’s unique needs, with the ability to generate a tailored outreach and service
- Confidently liaising with artists and clients in a personable and warm manner; ensuring we continuously provide exceptional service
- Conducting in-person and online meetings both autonomously and alongside the management & production team.
- Monitoring and reporting on reach out
- Keeping informed of Industry trends and campaigns; keeping your finger on the pulse to spot new talent and collaborators
- Collaborate with the marketing team on outreach campaigns & studio initiatives
The ideal candidate needs to be:
- Confident and knowledgeable about the landscape of the photography and film industry, with a focus within the Beauty, Fashion & Luxury sectors
- Extremely pro-active and able to work independently and collaboratively with our management team
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience of relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills across writing emails and for in-person meetings.
Please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]