View all positions
Studio RM is looking for a Junior Editor to join our growing team. You will need to be ambitious, ready to work in a fast-paced environment and be proactive - going the extra mile to get things done. You will be looking to increase your passion for storytelling. As part of the creative team the ideal candidate will treat every edit as an opportunity to make the best work possible.
You will be an integral part of the core business as well as individual film teams, ultimately reporting into the Senior Producer.
Here’s what to expect in the day-to-day role:
- The role is to work closely with Colourists to help prep projects.
- Editing video using Premiere Pro - After Effects is a bonus
- Overall management of projects, often on tight turnarounds and tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team. You need to be well-organised, efficient, and self-motivating
- Advising producers and creatives on production problems and the ability to spot possible problems ahead of time
- Working closely with producers & creatives to ensure the smooth running of each project
- Working through projects to include safe archiving.
- Experience in a post-production company environment is ideal
- We’re looking for someone with minimum 3 years, as a Video Editor in an advertising or branded content.
- You will have a good understanding of technical elements of the post-production workflow
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritise and drive forward multiple projects at a time
*Please ensure you include a link to your portfolio when applying for this position. Please send examples of your work that is like ours, not showreels.
Please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected]